8/25/14

Meaningful Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

16-18-17. Photo Gifts and Ideas for boyfriends 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th birthday. Present for men turning 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. DIY gift for guy bday, Memorable male e-cards, wishes, quotes, bd greetings

Birthday photo Gift for Boyfriend from girlfriend

What to give Boyfriend for his birthday?
Photo Gift Ideas

Sweet 16th birthday collages for boyfriend turning 16


Personalized 17th birthday cartoon, gift ideas for 17  year old bfriend


Modern 18th birthday popart for bf turning 18


Creative 19th Rubik's cube collage for 19 years old guy


Cute 20 picture frame – 20th birthday photo frame for long-distance-boyfriend


Funny 21st birthday caricature for boyfriend turning 21


Romantic 22nd Birthday 1year Anniversary gift ideas for boyfriend turning 22


Surprise 23rd b-day photomontage for boyfriend from 23 year old girlfriend


Printable 24th birthday love poem for boyfriend turning 24


Unique Valentines Day present for man’s b’day, 18 x 26 custom photo book


Photo Collage Samples


16 – 17 - 18


birthday photo gift for my brother turning 55



55th birthday modern gift ideas for brother turning 55






so it dawned on me that my boyfriend’s birthday is in less than a month and (a) I have no idea what to get him and (b) I have no money with which to get him anything.. um.. this could possibly be something of an issue.. Last night I spend hours looking for cake recipes for my b-friend’s birthdays which is next month ( and mine is in like 2 weeks, holy fuck) and came up with the best idea ever, put all his favorite shit in one big ass cake full of yummy goodness. It’s going to be absolutely epic and super unhealthy! So that’s one of my birthday presents for him, but the recipe is a secret :) Apart from that, I don’t have a clue what to give him as a formal present D: Also, should I cook him a nice lunch? I think I might be spoiling him too much.




1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!
    Will definitely use this idea for my ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete