1/20/13

What are some good 17th birthday gift for boyfriend of 6 months?

Personalized 17th Birthday Gift for 17 year old boyfriend What to get 17 year old boyfriend for his birthday?

I know this is a random question, but I'm just curious. I am 16 and my boyfriend is 17 year old. He loves art, play sports like football, basketball, and cross country. We started dating of six month so I honestly have no clue what to get him. His birthday is in February so I also have to think about a birthday present. I know he'll like whatever I get him but I would like some suggestions. I want it to be nice and personal. I want it to be memorial that could last…. I want it to be soul touching I want it to make my boy happy on his special day and give him a birthday present that he will never forget! Thanks!

Best Answer
You have to give him a memory, something from the heart. Unique art birthday gift is the best present. You should give him pictures of when you and him are together printed on canvas. Or better - art picture from photo. If you need an original gift try photoartomation.com They convert photo into art and print it on canvas. I sent them my favorite picture of my boyfriend and me and they made several preview samples of altered photos for my consideration. All of them were perfect. I chose one of them I liked the most and order a canvas stretched print. That was awesome! My boyfriend was very, very touched and pleased when I gave it to him as birthday present.

Personalized Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

Happy 17th birthday wishes, gift ideas for boyfriend
Romantic 17th birthday gift for boyfriend of 6 months
The best 17th birthday gifts for boyfriend of one year
Birthday present ideas for boyfriend of 2 years
17th birthday message, gift ideas for boyfriend of 3 years
17th birthday gift-present ideas for boyfriend-girlfriend


What is the best birth day present for 17 year old boyfriend? Sentimentally cool or seriously efficient? These questions disturb all girls. We submit to your attention the huge section of cool and unusual gifts to guys on birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and other celebrations in which all will be able to find a gift to liking and to a purse! Our uncommon range dazzles with bright and abrupt things. We have foreseen dreams and have considered all wishes, so safely choose an original gift to the lovely guy on birthday! The unusual gift to the guy will allow you suit to darling an improbable festive surprise! Present to the loved one fireworks of positive emotions and excellent mood! Unconditionally 17 cool gifts to the guy on birthday will please both the serious gentleman, and the fervent merry fellow. Everything, from functional gadgets and to practical things, is in our assortment of gifts for guys

17 Birthday Photo Gifts

Unique 17th birthday photo gifts for boyfriend

Birthday Photo Gift Ideas



Birthday Gifts for Boyfriend, Personal Birthday, Anniversary Gifts, Boyfriend birthday, gift for Boyfriend, gift for 17th boy friend, Unique 17th birthday gift for 17 year old boyfriend, Personalized 17th bday presents for b-friend turning 17, what to get a new guy, What should I gift Boyfriend, What should I get 17 year old boy friend, What is something really cute for best friend, What are some creative ideas for b-friend, I am thinking about a special present for b/f, Thoughtful gift for bf, I wanna get my boy something like from the heart, What to get him, What are the best websites for finding gift for men, What is a good 17 birthday gift for guy,



1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I am very pleased with the photo collage I received from Photoartomation Art Studio

    ReplyDelete